Space® Infusion Pumps Safely Enter the MRI Environment
The SpaceStation MRI provides a shielded system with mechanical and electrical connections to operate up to four Space® Infusion Pumps during MRI examinations of adult, pediatric or neonatal patients.
The Space® Infusion System allows for seamless infusion management across your facility with standardization of your large volume and syringe pumps on one workflow, one drug library, with one integration.
- TeslaSpy Technology: Integrated TeslaSpy continuously measures the magnetic flux density within the MRI room to ensure proper placement of the device with an optical and acoustic alarm.
- Customizable Infusion Pumps: Holds up to 4 Space® infusion pumps, fully customizable to include the Infusomat® large volume or Perfusor® syringe pumps.
- Visible Infusion Status: Pump status window allows for visibility of pump infusion status with a large alarm display for continuous monitoring of the infusion pumps during imaging.
- Drug Library Software: Full drug library software available with DoseGuard™ (Dose Error Reduction Software) drug library with FDB Infusion Knowledge™ allowing online collaboration, reference materials, and drug limit recommendations.
- Dimensions: 23.6 x 24.4 x 76.8 inches
- Weight: 110 lbs/50 kg
- Max. magnetic flux density: 20mT = 200 Gauss
- Distance to MRI Scanner: ≥ 5 ft/1.5 m
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC; max. 80VA; 50/60Hz inlet connector for non-heating apparatus; rubber connector; type of battery: 2 x Battery-Pack SP (NiMH)
- Battery operating time: SpaceStation MRI approx. 10h; TeslaSpy battery approx. 28 days; charging time approx. 6h.
|Latex Information||Components Do Not Contain Natural Rubber|
|Total Shelf Life (Months)||999|
Spacestation MRI Brochure
|pdf (1.6 MB)||open|